Thank you for your loyal patronage.
According to the news about EMS from Japan Post, the acceptance of EMS to some of the countries and areas is still temporarily suspended and the considerable delays are expected since April due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter.
We would like to announce that that we will being ship the orders, that have been held for shipment because of EMS suspension, by DHL.
◆The order placed on or after July 1st
The order will be shipped out on or after July 22nd in the order it's ready.
If you need to change your shipping address, please let us know the information below by 10:00 a.m. on July 22nd (JST).
email to: email@example.com
• order number
• new shipping information (shipping address, addressee's name, phone number)
◆The order placed on or before June 30th
We will send the shipping address confirmation email in the order of acceptance of order.
Please reply to the email to confirm your shipping address. The orders will be shipped out in order of receipt of reply.
If no reply is received by the reply deadline (July 31st), the orders will be shipped out in order of acceptance of order.
If you do not receive the shipping address confirmation email from us, please let us know the order number by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
(updated: July 29th, 2020)
The new order placed on or after July 23rd
The order will be shipped out as soon as all ordered items are ready.
In parallel with the preparation for shipment of new orders, we are also preparing for the shipment of the orders that have been held since EMS started to be suspended on April. Please allow a week or two for us to ship out your order. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
We will send an email with a tracking number when your order is shipped out.
It is expected to take several weeks to about a month to ship out all orders.
Please note that there is a possibility that it may take more time to complete.
* The order will not be shipped by DHL, if EMS to the country/area of its shipping address is accepted by Japan Post now.
* The shipping fee will not be changed at this time. (The subsequent shipping fee schedule has not been decided yet. In case of any changes, we will make an announcement.)
* We are going to ship orders by EMS when Japan Post resume the acceptance of EMS. (The shipping by DHL after EMS resuming has not been decided yet.)
* The order of shipping out might be changed depending on the status of preparation for the ordered items etc.
* The process of shipment might be changed depending of the situation.
Because July 23rd (Thu) and 24th (Fri) are holidays in Japan, the English Customer Support of Online Shop will be closed.
We will make every effort to ship you order as soon as possible with trying to prevent of infection of COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.