PRODUCT NO: 12014012
Let's get ready to invite our guest ♪
Please polish your favorite tableware and make it shine.
Don't forget to line up nice teas and sweets on the white cloth♪
This is an original print with beautifully polished cutlery ♪ Cute yet classical, 3 colors with different moods.
The collar is detachable, so it's fun to think about how to coordinate it according to the blouse you wear.
< About Size >
• Please check the size on the product page before placing an order.
• There are three sizes of this product, regular size (similar in Japanese size 9), plus size and plus plus size.
The dress other than in plus plus size and other products are available here: Beau Couvert
- Black : bordeaux peach faille/ bordeaux ribbon/ off white lace
- Bordeaux : navy peach faille/ navy ribbon/ antique white lace
- Saxe Blue : off white peach faille/ pink ribbon/ off white lace
* charm : gold
lined, shirred back, pull over, collar with ribbon tie
♢ accessories of this item (detachable)
* collar (detachable by button)
* ribbon brooch x 1
* large ribbon brooch x 1
* back waist ribbon (detachable by button)
This dress is Plus Plus Size.
★Length: BC-78.5cm(30.9in) + frill 5cm(1.9in) / BNP-102cm(40.1in) + frill 5cm(1.9in)
★Bust: 108cm(42.5in) ~ approx. max 155cm(in)
★Waist: 98cm(in) ~ approx. max 141cm(61.0in)
★Skirt Length: W-59cm(23.2in) + frill 5cm(1.9in)
*The minimum size is the size measured on a flat surface without pulling on the shirring part. Since elastic thread is used for the shirring part, please note that it may be slightly different from the indicated size due to the thickness of the fabric.
*Please note that depending on your body shape, you may be feel tight, and it may be difficult to wear even within the size range.
*This product is a pullover dress. To wear, the bust or hips need to pass through the maximum waist size.
original "Beau Couvert" printed fabric (faille / 100% polyester), peach faille (100% polyester), satin ribbon, chemical lace, spoon charm
Metamorphose temps de fille is a Lolita Fashion Brand in Japan. Please share your photo with #mtdf !